Don’t miss our 2016 Holiday Special!
Purchase must be made by January 6, 2017. Certificates expire January 6, 2018.
Gift certificates can be purchased at the NorthStar Neurology, PC office, 7596 N La Cholla Blvd. Inquiries: 520-229-1238.
HBOT Terms and Conditions:
1. This certificate is non-refundable but transferable.
2. A screening evaluation is necessary prior to going into the hyperbaric chamber.
3. A session is one hour at 1.5 ata with 100 % medical oxygen. The certificate does not cover other parameters.
4. Children must be accompanied by an adult who must be cleared to go into the chamber.
PEMF Terms and Conditions:
1. You cannot participate if you are pregnant.
2. You cannot participitae if you have a mechanical implanted devices such as a pacemaker.
3. You must remove all electronic and magnetic devices prior to PEMF therapy.
NorthStar Hyperbaric is an alternative treatment center in Tucson, Arizona that uses Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) to deliver the benefits of 100% medical grade oxygen under pressure to injured tissues, enhancing oxygen delivery seven to twelve times normal. HBOT is increasingly recognized as an effective treatment for Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI, aka concussion), neuro-degenerative conditions, memory loss, Multiple Sclerosis and stroke recovery, among others.
Dr. Carol Henricks of NorthStar Hyberbaric is a practicing neurologist who specializes in the use of HBOT and Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy (PEMF) to help heal her patients, whether they’re Arizona veterans or athletes suffering from TBI (concussion), patients with memory issues, or those laid low by stroke.
Through her dual practice, NorthStar Hyperbaric and NorthStar Neurology, Dr. Henricks creates treatment programs with an ideal combination of therapies – HBOT, PEMF, traditional and alternative neurological – bringing relief and healing to her patients.
If you or a loved one is suffering from the after-effects of stroke, TBI (concussion), or memory loss, and you prefer the effective, non-invasive healing of HBOT, contact NorthStar Hyperbaric and NorthStar Neurology today.
Click here to learn more about NorthStar’s concussion evaluation and treatment.