Listen to Dr. Carol Henricks speak about veteran care.
Fast forward to minute 56:30 (best viewed in Chrome)
Courtesy of ZBS Radio
The use of HBOT as a standard practive of care worldwide is evident in our connectivity via the internet. The following countries have been using HBOT for decades, in some instances, or have recently introduced this treatment as part of patient care.
- HBOT in practice for over 50 years
- Since 2013, HBOT has been used more broadly than before
- Has 5,000 chambers to treat its 1.35 billion population
Source: HBOT in China
- The Sagol Center for Hyperbaric Medicine and Research uses HBOT as the standard of care for the Israel Defense Forces (IDF)
- One of the largest HBOT centers in the world
- Has more American Veterans traveling to the center to receive treatment